Monday, November 7, 2011

Crazy Girl May Start Blogging...

I've enjoyed reading the blogs of some Facebook friends lately.  I got to thinking that I might like to do a little blogging myself.  It may take me a little while to get going and get my design looking good, but here I go.

I love spending time with my family more than anything.  Life really is good right now.  I feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy, active children; a wonderful husband who is an awesome daddy; a job that helps provide for our family; a nice home; loving family members and friends; a great church home; and, above all, a gracious God that loves me.

Life has been fun and busy lately.  We went to Disney World in October.  Noah just finished fall baseball and soccer.  Alex is taking 3 dance classes now.  Chad just got back from hunting in South Dakota.  Now, with the holidays just around the corner, I'm trying to catch my breath a bit.  Since I'm planning on having 5 or more Christmas trees this year, I just might need to get started decorating a little early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment